GroupGSA are part of a team to vision and design a new carbon neutral community on 6 hectares in Rowville, Victoria.
The vision includes:
- Environmentally friendly development including 5 star Greenstar rating, carbon neutral, sustainable use of water, passive solar design principles
- Providing 5% of residential allotments for social housing
- Diversity in housing design
- Encouraging use of public transport, bicycle and pedestrian access to and within the development
- Landscaping that uses indigenous plans and provides habitat for native species
- Sensitivity to the Indigenous heritage of Stamford Park