We are currently seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our progressive practice and team of highly motivated and talented staff based in Sydney.
At Group GSA, we foster a collaborative, creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
We are seeking a full-time Experienced Project Architect to join our dynamic Sydney Studio.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated team player with exceptional communication skills and a passion for contributing positively to our built environment. You will design and deliver interesting and innovative projects to the highest standard including Residential and Workplace developments.
- Must have 5 years minimum post qualification experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in architecture from a recognised university
- Advanced Revit skills on large scale projects
- Rhino, Sketchup or other 3d visualisation experience
- Presentation skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Undertaking partial or full design & documentation of a project.
- Delivering projects to Group GSA Standard Project Delivery methodology.
- Assist with Team planning, organisation & time management.
- Documentation Quality control.
- A strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- An eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Interest in a variety of project types
Your tasks will include:
- Produce documents that comply with Group GSA Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with Legislative Regulations, Standards & Authority requirements.
- Ensure documentation complies with the Project Brief.
- Project Quality control.
- Project set up, preparation of the drawing schedule & resource allocation.
- Preparation of the Project documentation programme & monitoring of the programme to ensure prescribed deadlines are realised.
- Implementation of and ensuring compliance with Group GSA Quality Management system & procedures on a Project.
- Client, Consultant & Contractor liaison.
- Overseeing the coordination of internal & external Consultant disciplines.
- Assist with Project finance control & monitoring to ensure profitability level is achieved.
- Project resource allocation & cost to complete monitoring.
- Detailed Project Contract & deliverables awareness.
- Maintaining the Design change register
- Evaluating Variations and assisting with scope change advice to the Client, where applicable.
- Assist with raising monthly invoices for issuance by Finance department.
- Maintain design integrity
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant codes and standards
- Design and document in compliance with Group GSA standards
- Present design proposals
- Understands and cooperates with occupational health and safety policies and practices
- Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of peers at work
With a focus on work/life balance combined with challenging yet rewarding opportunities, the GroupGSA ethos will inspire you to succeed and reach your potential, whilst growing within an award-winning firm.
Please respond to advertisement via: Seek.com