National Marketing Manager - Interiors
We are looking for a National Marketing Manager - Interiors to report directly to Director of Interior Design, supporting the Director and the Interior Design Discipline. The role suits a high-performing, pro-active individual who is organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
“Outstanding career opportunity to work with a leading design firm”
GroupGSA is an award-winning, integrated design practice offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, urban design and graphics. Established in 1979, the practice currently employs 200+ professional staff with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Beijing and Ho Chi Minh City, and a support network of national and global alliance offices.
GroupGSA is recognised as one of Australia’s top 10 design firms, and has completed many landmark and innovative projects across its 5 building typology sectors.
About the Role:
You will report directly to Director of Interior Design, supporting the Director, the Interior Design Business Unit and working with GroupGSA's National Marketing Manager in marketing activity. The role suits a high-performing, pro-active individual who is organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
GroupGSA provides a collaborative environment and a great working culture.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Providing effective support to the National Interiors organisation on EOI, proposal and submission production
- Coordinating & monitoring all National Interior marketing activities, marketing materials, promotional material, advertising, website, social media and functions.
- The undertaking and completion of all Marketing and Administration requirements for Interiors
- Grow the GSA Interior brand & Market profile
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Group GSA Interiors Nationally
- Provide a central point for all Interior Marketing Activity Nationally
- Interior Marketing Activities Nationally
- Coordination of Marketing activity in all GroupGSA offices
- Implementation of the Marketing Activity aligned to the Strategic Business plan
- Proposal production
- Marketing Campaigns
- PR Activities
- Actions aligned to National Marketing plan
- Initiating Interior content suitable to our Digital Marketing campaigns
- Chair National fortnightly meetings
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- Marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated experience in production capability across a range of software
- Hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proven organisation skills
- Typing Speed 70wpm with 98% accuracy
- Adobe InDesign experience essential
- Extensive practical experience with computer software including Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working with professional services organisation or property related industry desirable
We are looking for candidates who are immediately available.
If you have the above skills and experience, please send your CV for consideration
Please note, due to the number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org.