Graduate Architect Brisbane
GroupGSA is seeking an experienced Graduate Architect to join our progressive practice and our team of motivated and talented staff in Brisbane.
“Outstanding career opportunity to work with a leading design firm”
At Group GSA, we foster a collaborative, creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
We are seeking Experienced Graduate Architects to join our dynamic Brisbane Studio.
The ideal candidates will be a highly-motivated team players with exceptional communication skills and a passion for contributing positively to our built environment. You will design and deliver interesting and innovative projects to the highest standard, including Commercial, Mixed-Use, Residential, Public Buildings, Retail and Educational developments.
- Must have 3-5 years minimum post qualification experience
- Revit skills on large scale projects
- Rhino, Sketchup or other 3d visualisation experience
- Presentation skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- A strong design propensity, with proven design skills
- Ability to interpret and develop design concepts
- Detailed understanding of construction process
- A degree in architecture from a recognised university
- Interior architecture experience a benefit
- A strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- An eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Interest in a variety of project types
- A 100% in ‘team player’ who wants to make a difference
With a focus on work/life balance combined with challenging yet rewarding opportunities, the GroupGSA ethos will inspire you to succeed and reach your potential, whilst growing within an award-winning firm.
Remuneration package relative to experience and ability.