Executive Assistant to Director
We are looking for a high-level Executive Assistant to report directly to Director of Architecture, supporting the Director on a daily basis. The role suits a high-performing, pro-active individual who is organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
GroupGSA is an award-winning, integrated design practice offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, urban design and graphics. Established in 1979, the practice currently employs 200+ professional staff with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Beijing and Ho Chi Minh City, and a support network of national and global alliance offices.
GroupGSA is recognised as one of Australia’s top 10 design firms, and has completed many landmark and innovative projects across its 5 building typology sectors.
About the Role:
You will report directly to Director of Architecture, supporting the Director on a daily basis. The role suits a high-performing, pro-active individual who is organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
GroupGSA provides a collaborative environment and a great working culture.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Provide high-level executive support and administrative assistance, exercising discretion and initiative
- Complex diary management and the prioritisation of competing priorities including organising internal and external meetings with clients and project teams
- Attending to the Director’s general business
- General administrative duties
- General marketing support
- Production of marketing and submissions
- Compilation of tenders, reports and presentations, whilst upholding and adhering to the company style guide and standards
- Prioritising and flagging emails
- Detailed diary management
- Booking domestic and international travel
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Support other administration staff
- Assisting Project teams
- Assisting with monthly financials including invoicing and following up debtors
- Organising internal staff and external client events
- Coordinating with senior staff nationally
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- At least 5-10 years in EA position
- Adobe InDesign experience essential
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple project teams
- Intermediate to advanced levels of Microsoft office
We are looking for candidates who are immediately available.
If you have the above skills and experience, please send your CV for consideration to email@example.com
Please note, due to the number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.