Associate Landscape Architect - Melbourne
Exciting career opportunity for a talented experienced landscape architect to join our Melbourne team
GroupGSA is a multi-award winning, integrated design practice offering architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and interior design.
GroupGSA continues to grow nationally across numerous sectors and seeking to talk to experienced Landscape Architects to lead and grow our work.
We are expanding our Melbourne capabilities and seeking candidates who have the ability and experience to secure and develop projects with demonstrated ability to deliver large projects, develop teams and provide leadership.
Who we are looking for
- 5-7 years experience
- You will have demonstrated experience and knowledge in project delivery, detail design and documentation skills
- Connection with local councils, governments, planners and developers
- A passion for delivering great projects for clients with strong project management capabilities
- Commercial acumen and a track record in business development
- Experienced Landscape Architect ready for their next challenge
As an Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical and management support to the wider Design team
- Supporting the delivery of strategic infrastructure projects and other national initiatives
- Providing specialist Landscape Architecture input and concepts, with a high degree of personal responsibility for task management and programming
- Generation of new work through new business development and enhancing current client relationships across a range of industry sectors
This role is suited to someone with 5-7 years of relevant post-graduate experience who possesses the following competencies:
- Ability to win and manage work
- Clear understanding of infrastructure, public realm and landscape architecture principles and the ability to apply them
- Contributes advice that adds value to the client’s overall solution – gains the client’s trust as a strategic advisor
- Demonstrates advanced written and verbal communications skills including producing well written and incisive reports as well as confidence in presenting to internal and external clients
Remuneration will be in line with experience, ability and talent.
Applicants are requested to limit applications, including CV and portfolio to a combined maximum of 10 pages in PDF format and with a file size smaller than 5MB), and to include your “name” and the title “Melbourne Associate Landscape Architecture” in the subject field of the email.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.